This fabric handbag is tres chic with its lace and toile embellished front. If you are in a romantic mood or if you just love shabby French chic this is the bag for you.
I have designed this handbag around toile fabric surrounded by lace I purchased in Brussels. I have embellished the lace and toile fabric with glass “pearl” beads and crystal beads on the toile. The beige fabric is a sturdy stain resistant fabric so this bag should wear well. This bag is fully lined in black and cream ticking fabric and has a large double pocket. The bottom of the bag has a gusset for extra room inside the bag. The bag has a loop and button closure. The button is an antique button made in Paris! The double straps are long enough you can carry the purse as a shoulder bag if you wish. Spot clean only please.
• All of my handbags are constructed with quality home décor fabric.
• I use heavy weight polyester fleece interfacing in my bags.
• Bags are fully lined.
• All full sized bags have double pockets for ample storage room.
• All inner seams are reinforced stitched and overcast.
• All handles and straps have been reinforced stitched securely in place.
• All of my creations are designed and handmade by me.
• Quality is number one on my priority list!
Measurements: 10 inches tall by 11.5 inches across the top of the handbag. Double straps each measure 28 inches end to end.