Crochet Carrot for Pretend Play!
Your little chef will love this yummy carrot for making pretend salads, feeding a plush bunny or going to market!
Perfect as part of your child's Easter Basket -- or leave a carrot out for the Easter Bunny! Use in your Easter decorations or as part of your kitchen decor!
Don't forget to leave a carrot out to feed Santa's reindeer!
• made with 100% cotton yarn *
• stuffed with new hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill
• carrot measures 7 inches long -- the greens add about another inch
• greens are securely sewn onto carrot
• gently hand wash, roll in towel to absorb excess water, and air dry.
• hand crocheted in my smoke-free, kitty-friendly home!
* I like to use cotton yarn for my play food because it has a smooth finish -- no fuzzies! -- and is easy to wash. I also crochet with a small hook to make a firm fabric that will keep that fiberfill inside where it's supposed to be!
♥ Please be sure to read the following safety information, and always supervise your children at play ♥
*** SAFETY ***
No small parts... good for all ages. Recommended for children 3 years old and older who no longer put things in their mouths.
To see more crocheted goodies (shop home):