This 7.5 inch (19 cm) multi strand coral bracelet is one of my favorite creations. Beautiful tropical sunset pinks and oranges, tons of sparkle and ethereal shifting colors -- lots of pirate treasures strung together in a boho beach, gypsy style. Spiraling sea shells, Padparadscha sapphires, rare natural apple corals, African welo opals, pink pearls and more all detailed below. Plus the sterling silver tropical fish clasp is weighted so it won't flip upside down on you.
- 5 glimmering strands, 7.5 inches / 19 cm long
- pink, yellow and red Czech glass tropical fish box clasp, .925 sterling silver
- all .925 sterling silver findings
- steel nylon-coated stringing wire of the highest quality with superior strength and movement
- light yellow-orange Padparadscha sapphires
- pink freshwater pearls
- rare 1970s vintage natural apple coral from the Philippines
- stunning high-quality Ethiopian welo opals with lots of flash and fire
- vintage glass tube beads
- vintage seed beads
- Swarovski crystal cubes and faceted spheres
- Karen hill tribe fine silver seed beads
- vintage pearly pink painted sea shells, shabby boardwalk style
One of a kind. Handcrafted with great care in the USA by First Age Silver.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days fully insured.