Pocket Sized Handbound Archival Quality Journal / Notebook / Sketchbook with Silhouette Woman: Japanese Edo Red Chrysanthemum Indigo Arabesque Chiyogami Katazome Shi. 60 Acid Free Archival Artist Page Sheets. Gold Leaf Book Spine Edge and Rounded Page Edges are perfect to make Your Very Own Flip Book Creation. A Perfect Commonplace Topic Book to record your Favorite Poems, Quotes, Sayings or Small Sketches. Perfect for Bridesmaids Gifts or Wedding Party Favors. Wonderful Handcrafted Archival Quality Japanese Katazome Chiyogami Kozo Based Fiber Paper. Traditional Pleasantly Peaceful Classic Asian Floral Print Motifs in Vibrant Vermillion Red and Saffron Orange. The Front/Back Covers Feature a Traditionally Stylized Kiku Chrysanthemum print from the Edo period, found in Historical Kimono fiber designs and Emblematic of the Emperor. Kiku Chrysanthemums are an Auspicious symbol for Longevity and Rejuvenation. Inside Front/Back Covers Feature a Japanese Indigo Karakusa Arabesque Scrollwork Vine Design. The persistent, uninterrupted and ever-extending growth of vine plants are Auspicious Japanese symbols for longevity and prosperity. A Great Gift Giving Idea for Her any time of the year! Shipped USPS First Class Mail in a Small and well padded Box; for more than one book - shipping is upgraded to Expedited Priority USPS Mail.
Beautiful and exceedingly rare Chiyogami Katazome stencil-dyed paper uses a time consuming starch-resist printing method. Katazome is a Japanese 15th century traditional print methodology. Modern printing techniques have mostly replaced this exceeding rare, completely handcrafted and very time consuming printing process.
Item Details / Measurements in Inches:
• Outside Measurements of Pocket Sized Blank Journal / Sketchbook: 6 Long X 5 Wide X 1 Thick.
• Exposed Page Size: 4.75 Long X 4.5 Wide.
• Paper Quality: Archival Quality Acid Free Artist Bright White Blank Pages: 60 Page Sheets Total.
• Page One: Pearlized Cut Silhouette Woman Holding Sunburst Floral from Katazome Kiku Chrysanthemums in Vibrant Vermillion Red and Saffron Orange.
• Book Boards are Acid Free Archival.
• Gold Leaf Book Spine Edge and Rounded Page Edges
• Inside/Outside of Front/Back Covers are made of 100 Percent Acid Free Archival Quality Handmade Chiyogami Kozo Fiber Content Paper in Traditional Japanese Edo Period Katazome Print Motifs.
• Decorative Outside Front/Back Covers: Traditionally Stylized Vibrant Vermillion Red and Saffron Orange Kiku Chrysanthemum Bursts with Green Foliage and a Classic Cobalt Arabesque Vine Scroll Flourish on a Pearl White Background.
• Decorative Inside Front/Back Covers: A Japanese Karakusa Arabesque design of intertwined vines in Inky Aizome Indigo Blue on a Bright White Background that matches the Crisp White of the Archival Artists Pages.
• Matte Satin Fiber Nubby Grosgrain Japanese Asahi Aisome Bookcloth Binding in Inky Indigo Blue.
• Secured with 5/8 Inch Brass Binding Screws; Refillable with pages of similar Size/Shape.
• Comes Simply wrapped with a Bow, well packaged and padded for shipment.
• Perfect Christmas Gifts For Her Under 35