Pocket Sized Handbound Archival Quality Journal / Notebook / Sketchbook with Silhouette Woman: Japanese Indigo Aizome Chiyogami Katazome Shi in Kiku Chrysanthemum and Arabesque Vine Scrollwork. 60 Acid Free Archival Artist Page Sheets; Exposed Page Measurement in Inches: 4.75 Long X 4.5 Wide. Gold Leaf Book Spine Edge and Rounded Page Edges are perfect to make Your Very Own Flip Book Creation. A Perfect Commonplace Topic Book to record your Favorite Poems, Quotes, Sayings or Small Sketches. Perfect for Bridesmaids Gifts or Wedding Party Favors. Wonderful Handcrafted Archival Quality Japanese Katazome Chiyogami Kozo Based Fiber Paper in Traditional Pleasantly Peaceful Classic Asian Floral Print Motifs in Blue Mono Tones. The Front/Back Covers Feature the Classic Japanese Decorative Emblem of the Emperor: Kiku Chrysanthemums, an Auspicious symbol for Longevity and Rejuvenation. Inside Front/Back Covers Feature a Japanese Karakusa Arabesque Vine Scrollwork Design. The persistent, uninterrupted and ever-extending growth of vine plants are an Auspicious Japanese symbol for longevity and prosperity. Great Romantic Gifts For Her any time of the year! Shipped USPS First Class Mail in a Small and well padded Box; for more than one book order - shipping is upgraded to Expedited Priority USPS Mail.
Beautiful and exceedingly rare Chiyogami Katazome stencil-dyed paper uses a time consuming starch-resist printing method. Katazome is a Japanese 15th century traditional print methodology. Modern printing techniques have mostly replaced this exceeding rare, completely handcrafted and very time consuming printing process.
Item Details / Measurements in Inches:
• Outside Measurements of Pocket Sized Blank Journal Book / Artists Sketchbook: 6 Long X 5 Wide X 1 Thick.
• Exposed Page Size: 4.75 Long X 4.5 Wide.
• Paper Quality: Archival Quality Acid Free Artist Bright White Blank Pages: 60 Page Sheets Total.
• Page One: Blue Pearlized Silhouette Woman Holding Sunburst Floral from Front Cover Kiku Chryanthemum Bursts.
• Book Boards are Acid Free Archival.
• Gold Leaf Book Spine Edge and Rounded Page Edges
• Inside/Outside of Front/Back Covers are made of 100 Percent Acid Free Archival Quality Handcrafted Japanese Katazome Chiyogami Kozo Based Fiber Paper in Traditional Japanese Print Motifs in Indigo Aizome Blue Tones.
• Decorative Outside Front/Back Covers: Japanese Traditional Stylized Kiku Chrysanthemum Bursts, Foliage and Scroll Flourish on a Grey/Blue Background.
• Decorative Inside Front/Back Covers: A Japanese Karakusa Arabesque Scrollwork Vine in Inky Aizome Indigo Scroll Vines on a Bright White Background that matches the Crisp White of the Artist Pages.
• Satin Fiber Nubby Grosgrain Japanese Asahi Bookcloth Binding in Inky Indigo Blue.
• Secured with 5/8 Inch Brass Binding Screws; Refillable with pages of similar Size/Shape.
• Comes Simply wrapped with a Bow, well packaged and padded for shipment.
• Perfect Christmas Gifts For Her Under 35