We have a diverse stock of vintage items from many different eras. We combine shipping . We refund any excess of shipping costs over $1.
We ship within the U.S.
**No international shipping.**
California sales tax applied to all California sales.
All items come from a smoke free,cat shared home.
I try to describe my items as accurately as possible and will photograph their flaws as well.
However, since these items are at least 20 or more years old,you can most likely expect there to be some wear and tear and normal aging.
ALL ITEMS SOLD"AS IS".
YOUR PURCHASES WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED BY YOU ON YOUR ARTYAH INVOICE, PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS CORRECT.
* Delivery confirmation on all U. S. orders.
* STANDARD SHIPPING takes anywhere from 14 to 21 business days to reach your address,which can mean as long as a month.
* HAWAII RESIDENTS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Standard shipping can take 5 weeks or longer from California.
* ALASKA RESIDENTS PLZ NOTE: Standard shipping can take anywhere from 3-5 weeks from California.
*NO PRISONS PLEASE.
* We believe in recycling, therefore we reuse clean packing materials.
* Items will be shipped out the same day or the next business day after payment is received.
*I pack orders very carefully& do my best to make sure that even if very fragile, they will not break.
*I ship to the address that is on file with Artyah. Please make sure it is correct and up to date.
REFUND POLICY -
We do not sell"on approval".
***ALL MERCHANDISE IS SOLD AS IS".**
We accept returns. Contact us within 3 days after you item is received.We will process the refund for the original purchase price - less shipping - after we receive the item (s) back - they must be unused and in the original / same condition as it was when sent.
**BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.**
*** If item is returned, it must be in same condition as it was when it was received.
. INSURED Items which go missing/arrive damaged: you must notify us ASAP.
USPS requires proof of any damages for insured items so save all original packaging and take photos of damage.